At New College, we proudly celebrate the achievements of our students beyond their time with us. Our Alumni is a diverse body of college ‘graduates’ who want to stay-in-touch with the College, many of whom also offer their time to support current and future students.
There are several ways in which our Alumni can help our students prepare for their own next steps, including;
- Providing a talk to our students
- Providing a workshop
- Being a case study
- Being a mentor for our students who may be considering a similar progression pathway
- Providing mock interviews
- Helping to facilitate workplace visits
- Providing work experience placements to New College students.
If you have previously studied at New College Bradford, and if you would like to stay up-to-date with news from the College, please click the link below to apply:
For all alumni-related enquiries, please get in touch with Jim Robinson (Assistant Principal) on 01274 089189 or email email@example.com.