We are really proud of our amazing Pastoral Team, seen here during their Tuesday night training session considering how we can fully utilise data to support student progress. Every student is assigned to a Progress Tutor at New College Bradford. In addition to a weekly 90-minute tutorial and 1-2-1 time, Progress Tutors support our students with:
- Transition to New College Bradford and settling in
- Providing pastoral support
- Supporting excellent levels of attendance, punctuality and behaviour
- Monitoring achievement and signposting opportunities for additional support
- Providing careers information, advice and guidance
- Supporting with positive progression including UCAS applications to universities
Why don’t you come and meet the Pastoral Team at our final Open Evening of the academic year? This will be held at New College Bradford on Monday 6th February 2023, 5pm-7pm.