apply

Students and Parents Visit to Leeds Trinity University

On Saturday 9th December 2023, a group of students and their parents attended the Leeds Trinity University Open Day.  This was a fantastic event, and was an opportunity to tour the campus, speak with students and staff, and attend presentations giving an insight into student life.  We would like to thank not only the parents and students who attended, but also Leeds Trinity University for facilitating our visit.  Here is some of the feedback from our parents and students:

• ‘The trip was excellent as it allowed me to speak to professionals about the university courses that I am interested in. It has made me confident in choosing my further studies. Really informative’.
  • ‘It was an enjoyable experience which has motivated me and helped me think about the career pathway I want to pursue’.
  • ‘The university open day was a great opportunity for me because I got to see the subjects that I wanted to do and study further. The staff and students were very helpful’.
  • ‘As a parent the visit was very good and definitely a good experience to understand what is available at university. Good information and thank you for organising it’.
  • ‘It was a good opportunity to learn about different subjects and created a better understanding on what it feels like to be a university student’.
  • ‘A good insight into the university and I got to understand what the three years at university would be like and what I would learn each year. The staff were very nice’.
  • ‘I loved it. Gave me a great idea of what being a university student really looks like’.
  • ‘The biomedical science course is very interesting and memorable. The teachers used practical methods to convey their passion for science. This made the experience more fun and authentic’.
  • ‘It was great to have an organised event that allowed the opportunity to look at university as an option’.
  • ‘It was very interesting listening to the presentations, and it gave me an insight into university life’.

New Collaborative Learning Trust New College Pontefract Logo New College Doncaster Logo New College Bradford Logo Wingfield Academy Anston Greenlands Primary School Redscope Primary School Thorpe Hesley Primary School
New Collaborative Learning Trust
Ofsted Outstanding Provider Logo
Artsmark Silver Award - Awarded by Arts Council England Logo
Teaching School Hub Bradford Logo
Teaching School Hub Barnsley and Doncaster Logo
Teaching School Hub Selby and Wakefield Logo
Disability Confident Employment Leader
Investors in Diversity Logo
Proud to be Fredie, fairness in the workplace  Logo

Click here to login to

Cedar Logo