Applications to study with us for September 2021 are now closed. Our official application deadline of 1 March has now passed, we will only consider late applications in the event the college is undersubscribed. Please check our Admissions policy for further information.
APPLY NOW Student Applicant Privacy Notice
OUR APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 1 MARCH 2021
If you have any questions or queries about anything relating to applying to New College, please contact Student Services on 01274 089189.
The five steps to enrolment
1. Attend one of our three Open Events which is strongly recommended – students and parents are very welcome. Opportunities to listen to a short presentation by the Principal and speak to subject staff and students.
2. Apply online using our online application system above.
3. Attend an interview where you will be hopefully offered a conditional place. We will write to you with all the details in advance.
4. Attend an Induction Day in July where you can sample lessons from the subjects you have chosen.
5. Bring Proof of your qualifications to Enrolment Day and become an official New College student.