Subject Intent: Why History?
What will I study?
- How effectively did the Tudors restore and develop the powers of the monarchy?
- How did relations with foreign powers change and how was the succession secured?
- How did English society and economy change and with what effects?
- How far did intellectual and religious ideas change and develop and with what effects?
- How important was the role of key individuals and groups?
- Leninism and Stalinism.
- Ideological control and dictatorship.
Please note: Subject videos have been filmed from colleges across our Trust.
What are lessons like in this subject?
History is an interesting subject, it opens up debates and explains how events that have occurred in the past have shaped modern day society.
Alia Bibi, Bradford Academy